1. Prepare the input file as fasta format.
2. Run the main program of Presep as the following command:
>perl preseq_prediction.pl input_fasta_file predict_result_file
Here is an example:
>perl preseq_prediction.pl proteins_examples.txt mypres.out
Note: Before running PreoptpH, please install the required prerequisite programs and system.
1. Perl version 5.6 or higher. - The latest version of Perl can be obtained from http://www.cpan.org
2. R system. The latest version of R can be downloaded from http://www.r-project.org/
3. Random Forest package. The package can be downloaded and installed within the R environment.
If you have some question, please doní»t hesitate to contact with (tianjian3721#163.com).